How can i get a mouse event(clicked,pressed,released,etc...)in my custom graphicsitem contained by a QGraphics View?

• Hello!

I got a problem while using QGraphicsView:

I derived a subclass from QGraphicsObject class, and implemented it with my own purpose. I want the instance of the subclass can be selected and deselected.

I overrided the QGraphicsItem::​mousePressEvent and QGraphicsItem::​mouseReleaseEvent:

In the override function of QGraphicsItem::​mousePressEvent, I implemented nothing because I don't know what to do,and because the help documents says "If you do reimplement this function, event will by default be accepted (see QEvent::accept()), and this item is then the mouse grabber.".

In the override function of QGraphicsItem::​mouseReleaseEvent, I simply set the item's selected property to TRUE by calling function QGraphicsItem::​setSelected and passing true to it's parameter.

well,this is all my key implementation.But when I test it, it doesn't works! The function QGraphicsItem::​isSelected still returns false after I clicked a mouse left button on the item of subclass.In debug session, a breakpoint in the override function of QGraphicsItem::​mousePressEvent can not be reached when I click a mouse left button.

So,what's wrong with my implementation?Can you help me please?thx!

BTW:I can't post my source code currently because they are in my office computer, and now I'm in my home. I will post them later if you need them.

reply to Rondog(I can’t reply the post by clicking reply button on this forum,so I can only reply you on this way,sorry! and I hate this weak forum!):

thx Rondog!

I'll try your instrument later in my office.

well there is another question I doubted: Does the event not work in QGraphicsItem ?

• I haven't use the ones in QGraphicsItem but I have done this by sub-classing the mouse events in QGraphicsView. This would prevent problems like getting a mouse-down event on one item, a move event on another, and a mouse up on a third.

declaration in subclass to QGraphicsView
    @
    protected:

virtual void mouseDoubleClickEvent(QMouseEvent *event);
    virtual void mouseMoveEvent(QMouseEvent *event);
    virtual void mousePressEvent(QMouseEvent *event);
    virtual void mouseReleaseEvent(QMouseEvent *event);
    @

implementation for QGraphicsView. In my case they are all QGraphicsPixmapItems

@
    void TView::mousePressEvent(
    QMouseEvent *event)
    {
    QPointF point;
    QGraphicsItem *graphics_item;

QGraphicsView::mousePressEvent(event);

d_mouse_down_buttons = event->buttons();
    point = this->mapToScene(event->pos());

d_moving_item_moved = false;
    d_moving_item = 0;

if((d_mouse_down_buttons & Qt::LeftButton) == Qt::LeftButton)
    {
    graphics_item = d_graphics_scene->itemAt(point,this->transform());

if(graphics_item)
    {
    d_moving_item = reinterpret_cast<QGraphicsPixmapItem*>(graphics_item);

if(d_moving_item)
    {
    d_moving_item_last_position = point;
    }
    }
    }
    }
    @

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.