Autoscroll QTreeview only vertically
I want to autoscroll while making Drag and drop operations, I know that it can be set by: setAutoScroll(true)
but it activates autoscrolls in vertical and horizontal direction. Is it a way to activate only the vertical autoscrolling?
no there is no such property to limit the directions.
But you could do the following:
- disable Qt autoscroll feature
- install an eventfilter on the viewport
- on dragmove check if the pos is in a top/bottom margin (defined by you)
- if yes start a timer which periodically in-/decreases the value of the vertical scrollbar (if visible)
- stop the timer on drop drag-leave events