Webinar (Feb 3): How to Automate Testing of Qt Applications with Web components
Does your Qt desktop or Qt mobile application also contain web controls? Learn how to automated regression tests for Desktop and Mobile Apps with web controls, embedded WebKit and stand-alone Web applications.
[url=http://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars/index.php#201502030000]Register here (multiple time slots)[/url]
Tuesday, Feb 3rd 2014
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q & A
This webinar will cover:
- General Squish GUI Tester Overview
- Working with Web and Applications with Web controls
- Importance of true object-level access to all application toolkits
- Interacting with application objects, properties & API
See you there!
- [url=http://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars]Webinar schedule[/url]
- [url=http://www.froglogic.com/squish/evaluate.php]Request free 30 day Squish Evaluation[/url]
- [url=http://www.froglogic.com/squish/gui-testing/]Learn more about Squish[/url]
Unable to attend? Register and we’ll send links to future events and access to our webinar archive following the event.