Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Very simple files scroller window
ranshalit last edited by
I'm very beginner in QT, and would like your advise...
I need to develop very simple QT window which:
- shows files in specific (known folder) .
- enables to scroll between the files using signal/buttons from other application which enables: scroll up, scroll down, choose file for delete.
- it run in embeded system, without mouse/keyboard (only the signal/communication from other process)
Can you please advise as to:
- what kind of graphic/component I should choose for viewing the files in folder
- Is it possible to do the selection with such signaling instead of keyboard/mouse. if yes - how?
Please don't post the same thread in multiple sub forum, one is enough.