[SOLVED] Your cloud has reached capacity limits in following services: EDS

• Hello,

I want to start using Qt cloud services for first tests and writing a small cloud based application.
    When I set up an EDS service in my cloud, after a few days I get the following Error message when I log into console.qtcloudservices.com:

Your cloud has reached capacity limits in following services:
    EDS

I thought that with the Free edition, the first 25k read write operations and about 1 GB Data is included. I have of cause not reached this limits. Is there also a time limitation when using the EDS service?

Regards
    Michael

• Hi!

Most likely the warning is about you have reached the maximum number of EDS instances (=1) for free plan. So nothing to worry about. The usage limits are relatively high so like you said, it's very unlikely you have hit those limits yet. I agree the warning looks bit scary :)

At the moment there is no time limitation for free capacity plans.

• Thanks for the answer.

I tried again reading and writing which works as normal. So you are right the warning is about the limitation of one EDS instance.
    Would be nice to get a hint about the reason getting a limitation warnings in Qt Cloud services.

Regards
    Michael

• I've run across the same thing, and your explanation seems much better than their warning. Thanks for the interpretation!

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.