Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
MAC OSX and zlib issue
I got this down to just the zlib header/lib. I include "zlib.h" and as soon as I do that I get a symbols not found error. This is kind of urgent if anyone can help.
I tried including /opt/local/libs already. I also tried LIBS += -lz
any other idea's?
jorj last edited by
can you post the command line output?
I am using QT Creator and I literally just did #include <zlib>
I also tried including the zlib.h directly from the includes on the mac
I got this resolved thanks
It would seriously help to provide more information in the question (to get people to help you) as well as in the resolved message (to help other people that run into the same issue).
Thinks like exact error messages, some code that does not work, the pro-file you use, etc. does help a lot to get people to answer.
all it was is I needed LIBS += -lz
It didn't work when I tried it originally but for some reason it does not. Didn't really change anything either. But it's working now with the zlib header
zhainhart last edited by
work for me by adding LIBS += -lz in the pro-file