QtLocation 5.3

• Can anyone help with QtLocation module. I am beginner in Qt, but I need to add a Map in Qt Widget on Android platform.

• If you want to add a Map in your app maybe you should take a look on this

http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/demos-embedded-lightmaps.html

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but it could be a start. I was trying to modify the code for Qt 5.2 and it worked (the Map successfully loaded into the app).

• Good morning all,
    i'm in the same situation: i have to buil a map in the Adroid app i'm developing. I', using Qt5.3 and Qml, i looked at the link @Flavia posted, but it seems to be cpp.
    First goal could be use Google Maps Api in a WebView, but QtWebKit is not supported on Android i read. Qml Map elemente will be fine too for me, but i'm not managing to use this at the moment.

Anyone has an idea on how to work around it?
    Thanks, Michele

• Good morning all,
    i'm in the same situation: i have to buil a map in the Adroid app i'm developing. I', using Qt5.3 and Qml, i looked at the link @Flavia posted, but it seems to be cpp.
    First goal could be use Google Maps Api in a WebView, but QtWebKit is not supported on Android i read. Qml Map elemente will be fine too for me, but i'm not managing to use this at the moment.

Anyone has an idea on how to work around it?
    Thanks, Michele

• @mikyago Instead of using a webview with Google Maps API, you could look into using the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt. There is a C++ and a QML API that provides many classes for mapping, visualization, and analysis. You can learn more about it here. Let me know if you have any questions!

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.