High CPU consumption with QTcpsocket in QThread

• I have desktop application written with Qt that I build on Windows . I’ve just now noticed that when connect a server with QTcpScocket, CPU consumption is quite high (around % 25 CPU when the QTcpSocket connect server in the thread), i create a class to manager a QTcpSocket and move the class to a separate QThread using moveToThread .in this thread ,i read or write data to server.the cpu always high even i does not communicate with the server.But if i close the QTcpSocket thread ,the cpu consumption became very low. Is there anything I might be able to do to improve on this?
    i use qt 5.2.1,in vs2008. i test qt5.3.1 ,the problem also exist.

• Moderators

Please share your threading code (if possible)? You need to be very careful when moving QObjects to a different thread:

• the object cannot have a parent
    • subobjects need to be parented to the main object (the one being moved), or they need to be created after you moveToThread
    • it's best to use Qt::QueuedConnection when connecting slots and signals between threads. Connect statement should be invoked after moveToThread

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.