Two or more model on the same modelview

• Let’s say I have a table for customer and other one for address and the address table has some fields like ‘zip_code’, ‘city’,‘state’ and so on and the customer table has a field called 'addresd_id' which is a foreign key for the table address (the id field). What should I do if I want to show a TableView with the complete information about customers (including the all address table fields)? The QSqlRelationalTableModel just allow me to link a foreign key to ONE field on other table but in fact I want to link one foreign key to the complete row in other table and show all fields of that table. Does someone have a solution?

• Unless you need editing QSqlQueryModel. If you need editing you will have to sub-class it as the relational model does not suit your needs.

• Just an idee: If case you can extend the database, create a view in the database from both address table and customer table. And than use this view in the model.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.