Junior C++ Developer
An exciting opportunity exists for several enthusiastic C++ developers, both graduate and experienced, to work for a world leading 3D simulation organisation.
Our client have a proven track record at the forefront of technology, specifically in 3D graphics and has an unrivalled reputation for delivering solution to clients ranging from the F1 to the MOD.
The job will include specifying, designing and developing new medium to large GUI based applications that integrate several different technologies.
The successful candidate will need to be a Graduate of Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar and demonstrate the following skills:
• Excellent and demonstrable C/C++
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good understanding of Maths or Physics (ideally to A level)
• GUI development ideally using QT or MFC
• Strong OOD and OOP skills
• Capable of working in a small development team
• Good communication skills
• All candidates will need to be security cleared so MUST have 5 continuous years living in the UK
In addition the following would be advantageous:
• Understanding of real time systems
• Understanding of the use of high level graphics APIs
• Experience of 3D graphics using either DirectX or OpenGL
• Practical experience of multi-threading issues and solutions
• Excellent Salary, between £20K - £35K, depending on experience
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme, with matched company contribution
• Flexible Working Hours
Our company is doing smart software and business applications, web design, apps solutions as well as outsourcing.
We are also specialize in C++ / Qt software development and did more than 80 Qt projects on desktop, mobile and embedded.
We are working with clients all over the world and most of our clients are from UK and USA.
We have over 40 recommendations from companies like yours, who already trusted us with software development.