How to rotate screen in Qt5

• hello everyone.I can use "-display transformed:Rot270" to rotate screen in Qt4, but it does not work in Qt5 because qws has eliminated in Qt5. So, how to rotate the screen in Qt5?

• Take a look at QScreen and its transformBetween() function.
    This will work as long as you have no desktop enviroment and just one window to show.
    You can get a QScreen with QWindow::screen()....

• [quote author="jseeQt" date="1413804978"]Take a look at QScreen and its transformBetween() function.
    This will work as long as you have no desktop enviroment and just one window to show.
    You can get a QScreen with QWindow::screen()....[/quote]

Thanks.I get a QScreen width qAp->screens(),and get a QTransform with QScreen::transformBetween.I take a look at QTransform ,this class can be used to rotate a pixmap,but how to rotate screen by this QTransform.

• add widgets to QGraphicsScene and call QGaphicsProxyWidget::setRotation to rotate the screen.

• QScreen *s = app.primaryScreen();

qDebug() << "nativeOrientation: " << s->nativeOrientation();
    qDebug() << "orientation: " << s->orientation();
    qDebug() << (s->isLandscape(s->nativeOrientation()) ? "nativeOrientation lanscape" : "nativeOrientation not lanscape");
    qDebug() << (s->isLandscape(s->orientation()) ? "orientation lanscape" : "orientation not lanscape");
    qDebug() << (s->isPortrait(s->nativeOrientation()) ? "nativeOrientation portrait" : "nativeOrientation not portrait");
    qDebug() << (s->isPortrait(s->orientation()) ? "orientation portrait" : "orientation not portrait");

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.