GUI with QT4 on BBB(Beagle​bone) running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS armv7-bone30

• Hi there,
    I am new to QT and Linux I would like to add a GUI to a beaglebone project I have created, so some of the features can also be controled manually through push buttons. I have correctly installed QT4 on my Ubuntu VM and I can deploy the code directly from QT4 to my BBB, everything run and the executable is deployed to the target directly on /home/ubuntu/qtsamples but when I execute the file it does not produce any effect. Sometimes I get an error "can not execute binary file"

I think i know where the problem is, I have configure QT4 to use arm toolchain and also arm compiler but in fact my BBB is running UBUNTU from an SDK Card, I am not using the eMMC memory at all. So I think I have to change the compiler and the debugger configuration on the KITS Management in QT. The question is I am not sure what compiler should I use for Ubuntu running on BBB. My BBB is running under Ubuntu 12.04 LTS armv7 bone 30. How can I find the compiler for QT4 on this configuration.

Any help or hint is very much appreciated,

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.