Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Webinar (Oct 14): How to create Automated GUI Tests for Qt Applications
amandaB last edited by
Join Squish expert, Amanda Burma, and learn how to create cross-platform automated GUI tests with true Qt, QML & QtQuick toolkit support!
[url=http://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars/index.php#201410140000]Register here (multiple time slots)[/url]
Tuesday, Oct 14th 2014
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q & A
This webinar will cover:
- How to test Qt Applications
- How to create & execute automated tests across multiple platforms
- The importance of true object-level access in automated GUI testing
- How to interact with Qt objects, widgets, properties & the API
- How to create tests that continue to work as your product evolves
See you there!
- [url=http://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars]Webinar schedule[/url]
- [url=http://www.froglogic.com/squish/evaluate.php?product=qt]Request free 30 day Squish Evaluation[/url]
- [url=http://www.froglogic.com/squish/gui-testing/]Learn more about Squish[/url]
Unable to attend? Register and we’ll send links to future events and access to our webinar archive following the event.
mariakatosvich last edited by mariakatosvich
I need to request a 30 day squish evaluation as i have already missed on the webinar which was organized, con i get more details about when would be the next webinar organized i need to know more about how to create & execute automated tests across multiple platforms, as well as the the importance of true object-level access in automated GUI testing.....
Any help would be appreciated!!!!
Head - App Testing Team
at setting up kubernetes nfs server