How to use QJson in Qt creator (Qt 4.8.6)

• I want to use QJson in Qt creator, I'm using Qt 4.8.6 so there is no Json lib in the QtCore like in Qt5.
    I have been to the "official sourceforge site":http://qjson.sourceforge.net/build/ and it says that I should install qjson using package manage tools. So I installed libqjson0, libqjson-dev, libqjson-dbg and libqjson0-dbg package using apt-get install.
    Than I created a new project and copy the official site's example to it. I alse modified my .pro file, I added an external library (libqjson.so) so Qt creator automatically added the following code to the .pro file:
    @win32:CONFIG(release, debug|release): LIBS += -L$$PWD/../../../../../../usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/release/ -lqjson
    else:win32:CONFIG(debug, debug|release): LIBS += -L$$PWD/../../../../../../usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/debug/ -lqjson
    else:unix: LIBS += -L$$PWD/../../../../../../usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ -lqjson
    INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/../../../../../../usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
    DEPENDPATH += $$PWD/../../../../../../usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
    @
    The libqjson.so file is in the x86_64-linux-gnu path.
    I also added a line including the parse.h file and other files with it:
    @INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/../../../../../../usr/include/qjson@

After that, I can include <parser.h>, but I can't use the function like toMap(), toString() in my code...

I think there must be something wrong in my install procedure.
    Does anyone has an experience about installing QJson? Help Please!

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

Indeed, Qt 4.X doesn't have support for json.

I would say that INCLUDEPATH doesn't contain the correct path to QJson's headers, correct it and you should be good to go

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.