[SOLVED] exec (or internally processEvents) hangs sometimes after a wake-up from sleep

• Hello,

my application strangely hangs sometimes after a wake-up of my PC from sleep (Windows 8, Qt 5.1.1). I say "strangely" because I am logging all my various routines the exec call might be calling, but the hanging doesn't happen in my routines/functions. So that my conclusion is that the hang very probably happens internally (and only after a wak-up from sleep).

Is there any known issue, or subtle thing I might have forgotten?

Thanks

• Moderators

Have you tried to run it with a debugger attached and break to see the call stack where it hangs?

• Thank you Chris, that actually helped:

I tried debugging previously, but the problem never happened at that time. So I tried again by being a little bit more patient and the problem occured:

it is in fact linked to TeamViewer (the desktop sharing software) that automatically added a little arrow in each of my windows (i.e. for quick sharing with others). And that TeamViewer actually hung. Disabling those little arrows completely resolved my problem.

Thanks again

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.