Library for all subproject

• My project is divided into subprojects

!http://i60.tinypic.com/2edmmnk.png(MYPRO)!

Need to add a dynamic library that will be used by all subprojects. In the main project I selected [Add Library] and chose the library.

Is this enough?

Below my main project

@TEMPLATE = subdirs

SUBDIRS +=
    TecTrackerAdm
    TecTrackerOpr
    Core

win32:CONFIG(release, debug|release): LIBS += -L$$PWD/../DynamicQtWidgets/build/release/ -ldynamicqtwidgets
    else:win32:CONFIG(debug, debug|release): LIBS += -L$$PWD/../DynamicQtWidgets/build/debug/ -ldynamicqtwidgets
    else:unix: LIBS += -L$$PWD/../DynamicQtWidgets/build/ -ldynamicqtwidgets

INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/../DynamicQtWidgets/build
    DEPENDPATH += $$PWD/../DynamicQtWidgets/build
    @

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

AFAIK no, but what you can do is create a pri file that contains the information to link to your library and include it in each project using it

• Can also choose to perform the same procedure (Menu> Add Library) in each of the subprojects?

You can leave an example of the solution with pri file?

• Lifetime Qt Champion

You can also, but if you have to modify e.g. the path to the library you'll to do it for all sub projects.

@
    mylib.pri:

win32:CONFIG(release, debug|release): LIBS += -L$$PWD/../DynamicQtWidgets/build/release/ -ldynamicqtwidgets
    else:win32:CONFIG(debug, debug|release): LIBS += -L$$PWD/../DynamicQtWidgets/build/debug/ -ldynamicqtwidgets
    else:unix: LIBS += -L$$PWD/../DynamicQtWidgets/build/ -ldynamicqtwidgets

INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/../DynamicQtWidgets/build
    DEPENDPATH += $$PWD/../DynamicQtWidgets/build

subprojectx.pri:
    include(../mylib.pri)
    @

You may have to modify the path

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.