[Solved] Qwt3dplot - Plot stored data in cartesian coordinates

• Hi,

I want to 3D-plot some data stored in 3 arrays which defines X, Y and Z coordinates. I found the loadFromData function but i try it without success.

Does anybody got experience with this library?

Thanks!

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

I'd advise to post this question directly on the QwtPlot3d project forum. You're more likely to get a quick answer.

• The truth is that I only post here after I spend some hours trying myself, and searching in internet. I would like to ask in the Qwt3DPlot forum but looks like it doesn't exists because when you click there it sends you to sourceforge, not to a forum. I search also in QtCentre but couldn't find too much information.

The qwt3dplot APIs documentation is not clear enough for me, but Im not going to give up, I will keep trying.

Thanks
    Andrew

• Sorry, i thought sourceforge is only to share/store code. I found the troubleshooter...

• Hi again,

Finally i solved using volumeplot type, here i attach an example of the process:

@//Creating a widget and adding a VolumePlot inside:
    QWidget *wm3D = new QWidget(this);
    m3Dplot = new VolumePlot(wm3D);

//Function example of how to add data:
    void form::add_m3Ddata_point(double x, double y, double z){
    m3Ddata.push_back(Voxel(x,y,z,0,0,255,255)); // The last 4 numbers are for select the color in rgba format
    }

//Adding the data to the VolumePlot:
    m3Dplot->createDataset(m3Ddata,true);
    m3Dplot->updateData();
    m3Dplot->updateGL();@

Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.