Problem with printing struc to tableview

• Hi,
    I can't quite figure out why I'm getting runtime error for this, hopefully someone can shed some light.

I declare my struc in the header file
    findform.h:
    @
    struct radiofind
    {
    QString rsn;
    int rid;
    QString refID;
    QString secgrp;
    };
    @

in my cpp file, i have:
    @
    QString radio_rsn;
    QString radio_rid;
    QString radio_rid2;
    QString radio_secgrp;
    QString combo1;
    QString combo2;
    QString combo3;
    int row;
    int col;

QVector<radiofind> instance;

Findform::Findform(QWidget *parent) :
    QMainWindow(parent),
    ui(new Ui::Findform)
    {
    ui->setupUi(this);

radiolist = new QStandardItemModel(0,4,this); //Rows and 4 Columns
    ui->tableView->setModel(radiolist);
    ui->tableView->setEditTriggers(QAbstractItemView::NoEditTriggers);
    radiolist->setHorizontalHeaderItem(0, new QStandardItem(QString(tr("Radio Serial Number"))));
    radiolist->setHorizontalHeaderItem(1, new QStandardItem(QString(tr("Radio ID"))));
    radiolist->setHorizontalHeaderItem(2, new QStandardItem(QString(tr("Radio Reference ID"))));
    radiolist->setHorizontalHeaderItem(3, new QStandardItem(QString(tr("Security Group"))));
    ui->tableView->horizontalHeader()->resizeSection(0,180);
    ui->tableView->horizontalHeader()->resizeSection(1,180);
    ui->tableView->horizontalHeader()->resizeSection(2,180);
    ui->tableView->horizontalHeader()->resizeSection(3,180);
    ui->tableView->setSortingEnabled(true);

// radiofind instance;
    instance[0].rsn = "hello";
    instance[0].rid = 123;
    instance[0].refID = "world";
    instance[0].secgrp = "SYSTEM";
    instance[1].rsn = "A222";
    instance[1].rid = 2222;
    instance[1].refID = "AA2222";
    instance[1].secgrp = "SYSTEM";
    instance[2].rsn = "A3333";
    instance[2].rid = 3333;
    instance[2].refID = "Test";
    instance[2].secgrp = "PRIVATE";

// For test - start
                                 row = 0;
                                 radiolist->insertRow(row);
                                 col = 0;
                                 radiolist->setData(radiolist->index(row,col),instance[0].rsn);
                                 radiolist->setData(radiolist->index(row,++col),instance[0].rid);
                                 radiolist->setData(radiolist->index(row,++col),instance[0].refID);
                                 radiolist->setData(radiolist->index(row,++col),instance[0].secgrp);

row = 1; col = 0;

radiolist->setData(radiolist->index(row,col),instance[1].rsn);
                                 radiolist->setData(radiolist->index(row,++col),instance[1].rid);
                                 radiolist->setData(radiolist->index(row,++col),instance[1].refID);
                                 radiolist->setData(radiolist->index(row,++col),instance[1].secgrp);

row = 2; col = 0;

radiolist->setData(radiolist->index(row,col),instance[2].rsn);
                                 radiolist->setData(radiolist->index(row,++col),instance[2].rid);
                                 radiolist->setData(radiolist->index(row,++col),instance[2].refID);
                                 radiolist->setData(radiolist->index(row,++col),instance[2].secgrp);

// For test - end

}
    @

The code compiles successfully but when i click on the form to load the data into the table, i get this error:
    Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.
    ASSERT failure in QVector<T>::operator[]: "index out of range", file ....\5.2.1\mingw48_32\include/QtCore/qvector.h, line 369
    Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.

• radiolist = new QStandardItemModel(0,4,this);

You have created model with zero rows. At line 55 and 63 you are setting the row=1 and row=2. So you are inserting at row 1 and 2. You radioList does not have those rows.

You can initialize this.

radiolist = new QStandardItemModel(10,4,this); If you want 10 rows. I have just taken the example of 10 rows.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.