QGraphicsSvgItem element editing via mouse event
I am very new to QT development need to below information
- I have a SVG file with custom shape (like logical electrical circuits), it may have “n” inputs and outputs. One object’s output. Need to connect first object input to other object’s input using line and also need to add validation whether connection is correct or not.
- SVG Object needs to be resized using mouse and it can be moved anywhere in the same window.
- One part of SVG element to be highlighted with different color.
- When moving one object which is connected to other object using line, line should also move accordingly.
- Auto alignment of all objects in the same window based on line connected.