MultipointTouchArea inside target

• Hi everyone,

can i use MultipointtouchArea inside a target like a PinchArea ? When i used the code below on a touch screen on win8 there is no problem. But on linux board with TUIO interface like QTuio i have some troubles.

I use a delta because the target "rect" and "rect2" move so the toucharea moves too.

Is the design good or not ? Why this code works on windows and not under linux ?

Thanks all to give me some answers.

My code :

@Rectangle {
    id: rect
    width: 30; height: 30
    color: "yellow"

MultiPointTouchArea {
            anchors.fill: rect

onTouchUpdated: {
                var pt = touchPoints[0];

if (pt === undefined){
                    return
                }

var delta = Qt.vector2d(pt.x - pt.previousX, pt.y - pt.previousY);
                rect.x += delta.x
                rect.y += delta.y
            }
        }
    }

Rectangle {
        id: rect2
        width: 30; height: 30
        color: "green"

x: 300

MultiPointTouchArea {
            anchors.fill: rect2

onTouchUpdated: {
                var pt = touchPoints[0];

if (pt === undefined){
                    return
                }

var delta = Qt.vector2d(pt.x - pt.previousX, pt.y - pt.previousY);
                rect2.x += delta.x
                rect2.y += delta.y

}
        }
    }@

• If the goal is to make rect1 and rect2 draggable following a single touch point, MouseArea's drag.target property facilitates that without the javascript handler.

Maybe someone can help with the Linux issues if you describe what is happening.

• The goal is a multi-user application, the MouseArea is not designed for two simultaneous touch.

Is the MultiPointTouchArea can be used as this or not ? Because this method move the area and the rect at the same time. ( and should move all touchpoints but it not works )

Before post bug reports for linux i have to be sure of my problem is not a design problem.

tks jeremy

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.