Beginner question: Can't get cloudaddressbook running

• Hello,

i have a beginner question. I can't get the example cloudaddressbook running. It seems to be, that i can't connect to the cloud services. The credentials are correct. I am behind a proxy server, so my first idea would check the proxy settings. Is this necessary? Where can i set these settings?

Best regards

• You can try to add something similar to this http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qnetworkproxy.html#details

• Okay. Thanks for the information.I got a step further. Now i don't get error messages. The example application starts, but nothing happens. If i add a new address book entry, i would expect, that this is updating the EngineIO database. I also added one object to the database and thought, that i would see this object when starting the application. But it is not showing up. I also don't see error messages in the output window / console. Any more ideas, where i can look at?

Best regards

• Sorry for late replay. I guess you are on windows, do you use debugview tool? if you are on *nix could you execute the app in a console? By default all errors are printed to stderr, but you can alter this behavior by connecting EnginioClient::error signal to your own error handler.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.