Trying to install Qt 5.3

• Hi there. I have a problem when im trying install Qt 5.3 into Windows, I download the qt-opensource-windows-x86-msvc2013_64_opengl-5.3.0 because i have Visual Studio 2013 but when i click in the .exe, Windows send me a error message telling me "is not a valid Win32 application" .

I installed Qt before, but i wanna work with VS13

Thank You.

• Hi, what happens when you try Qt Online Installer for Windows?

• Hi,

I am also facing the same issue and when I try Qt5.3 online installer, its very slow and doesn't go beyond 20%. This might be because of the slow network, so I tried the offline installer 'qt-opensource-windows-x86-mingw482_opengl-5.3.0.exe' which gives an error

“'qt-opensource-windows-x86-mingw482_opengl-5.3.0.exe is not a valid Win32 application” .

Please suggest some solution.

• Vrushali, Just check with downloaded file size is proper. It is approximately 751 MB. I have tried the same and works fine.

Charlie
    Hope you installing on 64 Bit system.

I suspect either file corruption issue or file not downloaded properly

• Hi Dheerendra,

Thanks for reply.

I checked the size and its 751Mb only. But gives an error "not a valid Win32 application” . :(

I also tried to download the sourcecode, but its also abruptly stopping after 105 mbs :(

Please suggest some solutions.

• Sounds like you are having a download issue. I experienced this one time while downloading a file.

Try using a different program to download (different browser, curl, wget, something like that).

• I tried qt-opensource-windows-x86-mingw482_opengl-5.3.1.exe and it worked for me. :)

• Hi!

It Sounds like you had a problem with a downloading.
    I experienced same problem with online qt installer.
    It take to much time.

Try to download Zip and install manually.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.