Hi, Im new and would like to ask a question?

• Hi, I'm really new to Qt and Iv been following some documents oh how to use, but I cant seem to find out how to add more then one Forms .ui How can I add more then one, same thing with adding more .cpp files. Thanks for letting me post. I really like Qt even though I'm new. Iv been programming for a long time on windows and I just wanted to try a new programming language, so I'm using Ubuntu then windows. Thanks

Andrew Millspaugh

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

From Qt Creator, New File or Project, select Qt, select Qt Designer Form.

Hope it helps

On a side note, you should rather change your title to something related to your question.

• Oh ok I will Remember that :)

• In Qt Creator,

Right click your project in the side bar. --> select Add New -> then choose class and file then choose according to your need.

At the end of wizard , some files will be added to your project.

These files may be .cpp files or .ui or .h files as per to you choose in the wizard.

• Using subfolder at the start is a good way to start your project design. Qt Creator will keep those subfolders shown in the project bar, so very convenient for bigger project!
    I hope you like Qt and if you have any question, there are some really smart people here to help you along.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.