Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
[Qt Ambassador] QxOrm 1.2.8 and QxEntityEditor 1.1.5 released, working on QML with C++ entities has never been so easy !
qxorm last edited by
QxOrm 1.2.8 and QxEntityEditor 1.1.5 just released, here are the changes log :
Changes in version QxOrm 1.2.8:
- New function "qx::model_view::create_nested_model":http://www.qxorm.com/doxygen/html/_qx_nested_model_8h.html ("QxModelView":http://www.qxorm.com/doxygen/html/group___qx_model_view.html module) used by QxEntityEditor to manage complex data structure to work with relationships in QML views and Qt model/view architecture ;
- New section in the QxOrm.pri file with some tips to reduce output binaries size ;
- Fix the call of triggers to have the inserted ID inside the trigger function with PostgreSQL.
Changes in version QxEntityEditor 1.1.5:
- New C++ model/view export plugin to manage complex data structure to work with relationships in QML views and Qt model/view architecture (using QxModelView module of QxOrm library) ;
- Now, with this new export plugin, working on QML with C++ entities has never been so easy !
- New function, menu "Tools >> Plugins scripts", to define your own custom scripts before/after a plugin execution ;
- New command line parameter --log_sql to trace all SQL queries executed by QxEntityEditor : a QxEntityEditor project file (*.qxee) is just a SQLite database, so it's easy to write your own script to customize some default behaviour ;
- New option in the C++ export plugin to generate or not the custom directory with all custom files for each entity ;
- Scrollbar available in the entities viewer.
Here is a video presentation of QxEntityEditor application :