Large virtual canvas

• Hello, everybody.

I try to make a view for a long-time signal. For this task i use two components: Canvas for plot and Flickable for navigation. At this way i create a large virtual canvas, canvas window and tiles with this way:

@Canvas {
    anchors.fill: parent

canvasSize: Qt.size(wave.width, height);
    canvasWindow: Qt.rect(flickable.contentX, 0, width, height);
    tileSize: Qt.size(width*2, height)

onPaint: {
        /* painting */
    }

}@

So, at start on canvas there is correct part of the signal drawn at range from 0 to max(canvasWindow.width, tileSize.width), but if i move outside this range there will be trash from memory. But i expect the continuation of the signal. If i move canvasWindow.x to max(canvasWindow.width, tileSize.width) than all virtual canvas will be looks like trash from memory.

I'd like just navigate over the signal without redraw. I can't draw all signal at start because of size of the signal: it throws memory overflow error. This solution I found at article "Tiled Canvas":http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qml-qtquick-canvas.html#details from documentation for Canvas.
    What do i do wrong?

• Solved this problem with requestDraw() at event when canvas window go outside of the drawn tile(s).

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.