VS Addin 1.2.3 and Qt 5.3.0

• Hey all,

I recently installed the new Qt release version plus precompiled binaries for VS2013 and the Addin. After adding the Addin path to the Addin security options I got my Qt button in VS2013 and I am able to compile Qt projects. However, I noticed that the wizards are not automatically loaded. I put them in the according folders inside the VS installation folder and they seem to work fine. Is that how it's supposed to be or is it a bug? Or is there a better way to do this like changing a search path for wizards inside VS (didn't find any)?

Thanks!

• Hi,

I know this does not answer your question but I have one and I think you may be able to answer since it seems to be working for you.

I'm also trying to compile a Qt project with VS2013 and the Addin but I always get linking errors.

You got that working? Could this have something to do with the Addin security options you mentionned?

Thanks for any help you can provide :)

• I'm sorry, I don't know why you are getting linker errors. Make sure you are using the correct precompiled binaries for your system/project (x68/x64, opengl/not opengl). Also check your includes, if your project was created with an older version of Qt (like Qt 4).

• Yeah, like 5 min after I posted this message I realised I was linking with the x64 libs for my Win32 app... silly me! Thanks anyway, it's working now.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.