[Solved] QNetworkConfigurationManager always returns false in standalone package but not when Qt is installed.

• As the title suggest I have a problem with the NetworkConfigurationManager which I just cannot grasp. I want my application to run on Odroid U3 (arm platform), and one of its tasks is to download some files, for which QNetworkConfigurationManager::isonline() is used to check the connectivity.
    Like the Raspberry Pi the Linux system is located on SDcard (or alternativly eMMC for odroid). I have created one image with Qt5.1 installed in order to compile and test the application, and here everything works perfectly.
    Now I have packed all the shared libraries and executable and put it one a fresh image without Qt installed. In this case everything works as it is supposed, except that the download functionality fails, because QNetworkConfigurationManager::isonline() always returns false, which I really don't understand. The Odroid is online - it has been assigned an ip and I am also able to get connectivity manually. As said, if I use the image with Qt installed there is no problem. The only difference between the images should be if Qt is installed or not - I'm writng should be, as there must be some difference I'm overlooking... As far as I can see all dependencies are met (and I guess if that was not the case, I would get an error).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards.

• I found the problem. I was missing the bearer library from qtbase/plugins. A bit of a nasty error, as no errors are displayed and everything looks fine except that online connectivity is not possible.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.