[SOLVED] Error building Qt for Android from Source on Windows 8

• Hey,

I am currently trying to build Qt 5.2.1 for Android from sources due to a fix someone postet in the bugreports.
    I followed every step from "here":http://qt-project.org/wiki/building_qt-android_on_windows but it fails while configuring (It's running for like a minute or two and then outputs the following):
    @Running configuration tests...
    Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
    process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, D:\Installed\android-ndk-r9d/toolchains/arm-l
    inux-androideabi-4.8/prebuilt/windows-x86-64/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++ -c -W
    no-psabi -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=vfp -ffunction-sections -funwin
    d-tables -fstack-protector -fno-short-enums -DANDROID -Wa,--noexecstack -std=gnu
    ++0x -g -g -gdwarf-2 -marm -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -Wall -Wno-psabi -W -fPIE
    -ID:\Installed\Qt_src\qt5\qtbase\mkspecs\android-g++ -I. -ID:\Installed\android
    -ndk-r9d\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.8\include -ID:\Installed\android-ndk-r9
    d\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.8\libs\armeabi-v7a\include -ID:\Installed\andr
    oid-ndk-r9d\platforms\android-9\arch-arm\usr\include -o arch.obj arch.cpp, ...)
    failed.
    make (e=2): Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
    mingw32-make: *** [arch.obj] Error 2
    Could not find output file: No such file or directory@

To translate the two german sentences:
    Line 2: "The system couldn't find the stated path."
    Line 13: "The system couldn't find the stated file."

"D:\Installed\android-ndk-r9d" is the path to my Android NDK.
    "D:\Installed\Qt_src\qt5" is the path to my git clone.

I installed everything mentioned in the tutorial and all "where" commands show the correct output.
    Thanks in advance!

edit: Maybe important: I changed the android-toolchain-version option in the configure command to 4.8, cause in my ndk location was no 4.7 folder.

edit2: I found it... I had a typo in the variable ANDROID_NDK_HOST=windows-x86_64, I wrote x86-64 instead of x86_64, nice

edit3: And now I know why, cause it's also wrong "here":http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/androidgs.html

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi and welcome to devnet,

Glad you found out and thanks for sharing the solution !

I've added a doc note about it so other user might avoid that problem

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.