Libqtforandroid SIGSEGV

• I'm trying to load the plugins platforms libqtforandroid.so dynamically in my Android app without using QtCreator and all its environment.

I loaded :
    System.loadLibrary("gnustl_shared");
    System.loadLibrary("Qt5Core");
    System.loadLibrary("Qt5Gui");
    System.loadLibrary("Qt5Widgets");
    System.loadLibrary("Qt5Network");

But when I'm calling :

System.loadLibrary("plugins_platforms_android_libqtforandroid");

I'm getting the "qt start" message and then a SIGSEGV... (libplugins_platforms_android_libqtforandroid.so (JNI_OnLoad+322))
    signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR), fault addr 00000000

Do I need to preconfigure something before loading the library?

Thanks in a advance

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi and welcome to devnet,

Not a direct answer, but why are you trying to do by hand what Qt does for you automatically ?

• Hi,

I would like to use only the core of Qt to have a shared model but a native UI and native development environment for each app (Desktop, iOS, Android)

I did it for iOS and for Desktop (I use QtCreator for this one) but when I try to use directly the libraries for Android it crash. I have to use the QtApplication and QtActivity + the activity definition in the AndroidManifest.xml.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Then you should rather ask this on the Android-development mailing list, you'll find Qt's android port developers/maintainers (this forum is more user oriented)

• Ok thanks, I did it.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.