Context help in Qt Creator 2.6.2

• I'm using Qt Creator 2.6.2 on a Ubuntu host to develop our embedded application. The context help functionality works wel...untill I enter a Sysroot path in the selected Kit. I wonder : what's the path Qt Creator is using to look up the help files ? In the "Qt Versions" section, I could see that there's a QT_INSTALL_DOCS parameter. However, the path specified in that parameter does not contain any docs... (/usr/local/MyQtVersion/doc). In fact, that folder even doesn't exist. On the other hand, there's the "Documentation" section that contains a number of registered documentations. Hoovering over the entries gives me another path (e.g. /usr/share/qt4/doc/qch/assistant.qch). This path indeed contains the .qch files.
    I think Qt Creator is using the sysroot path as a basis for the doc search path. But how is that path extended to the final destination path ?

• Moderators

That is quite a deep question. I suggest you ask on qt-creator "Mailing List":http://lists.qt-project.org/mailman/listinfo.

• Done... :-)

• Moderators

Yep. I've seen it in my mailbox. You are quick :)

Hopefully you'll get an answer there (a lot of Qt Creator developers are active there. Not so many visit the forum).

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.