Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
New Qt mobility OSM library: Cloudmade
nataliya volkanova last edited by
Today we did a great commitment to the meego/qt community with working OSM library ( "http://gitorious.org/poicollector/geo-source-lib":http://gitorious.org/poicollector/geo-source-lib ) Welcome with comments!
Current OSM library status:
- library is completely abstract Geo service - works through plugins and offers abstract interface for various geo data
- OSM plugin asynchronous create/update/delete POIs from OpenSteetMap
- easy to add new plugins
- current makefiles supports installing the library as a part of Qt after assembling it from source
Test application MapPOI Collector covers main library functionality:
- login to osm ( plain http auth for now)
- work with POI for given BBox: create POI, update just created POI, delete POI
Try it and let us know your thoughts!