QFTP & Signals

• Hello,

A ran into some trouble with QFTP.

According to some testing, there is a mismatch between the command ID returned by FTP functions(connectToHost,put,login.....) and the ID returned through the ftpCommandFinished signal.

Actually , one needs to substract 1 from the command ID received in the ftpCommandFinished because connectToHost wrongly get one ID when the function is called but never send any CommandFinished signal :

As per function call:
    connectToHost = 1
    login=2
    cd=3
    put=4
    rename=5

As per ftpCommandFinished
    connectToHost = Never received
    login=1
    cd=2
    put=3
    rename=4

Looking in the source code: As connectToHost is not a FTP command (just socket connection) it doesn't go through the whole "FTP command" processing but wrongly get a ID ...

• Follow up:

The ID(s) in ftpCommandStarted match the ones from the function return calls. More ever connectToHost emits ftpCommandStarted...but as previously stated not the ftpCommandFinished.

I also get a strange behavior regarding signal order. I receive all ftpCommandStarted after ftpCommandFinished ....Please note i'm in an object moved to a Qthread and the application is console only.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.