Slideshow with transitions using QML / QtQuick 2.0
i am pretty new to QT5, so i could need some advice about how to get started.
- Can you tell me if the following is gonna work with qml / qtquick 2.0?
- How could i generally do it?
- I would like to build a slideshow that displays locally stored images.
- I would like to add some nice transition effects between the images (fade, blur, flying in, ...).
- I would like to add a textbox at the bottom (with transparency) to add some text on top of the image.
Thanks for any help,
it's definitely possible! Someone has already done it.
Have a look at this QML-based slideshow: http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2011/05/30/a-qml-presentation-system/