Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
C++ developers needed for full-time positions in Copenhagen, Denmark [EXPIRED]
tsondergaard last edited by
Our team of highly skilled software craftsmen is presently seeking colleagues with a desire to work with application and system development in a C++ cross platform environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
You will participate in the development of EasyViz. EasyViz is a PACS-system - A system for archiving, viewing and reporting on medical images like X-ray, CT and MR. EasyViz uses thin-client technology optimized for image viewing to provide flexible access to the archived images. EasyViz is a comprehensive system and it is all developed using C++ with Qt and open source libraries.
Most importantly you care about your craft - you are a master developer or strive to become one.
- In-depth knowledge of C++.
- Experience with Qt is a big plus.
- Experience with either Windows, Mac OS-X, Android or iOS is a big plus.
- Experience with CMake is a plus.
- Experience with SQL, DB2, Oracle and/or PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Experience with Linux is a plus.
The opportunity to
- Join our seven man strong development team with an average professional experience of more than 12 years. Most have an MSc in computer science or software engineering.
- Make a difference in a company that values technical excellence.
- Work on a technologically exciting product.
- Work with multiple platforms (Linux, Windows and various mobile devices).
- Work with Open Source software.
Send your application or inquiries to the following address. Please attach a copy of your CV and relevant documentation.
Medical Insight A/S
Krumtappen 4, etage 3
2500 Valby, Denmark