QueryStrings getting removed by QWebView

• I have a Qurl that I am using to set the url of a webview. However the query string values are getting stripped by the webview.

@
    QUrl( "http://xxx.xxxxxxxxx.com/1502?touch=false" )
    @

When I inspect the qwebview the "?touch=false" is missing from the url.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks

Dave

• No, they aren't getting stripped :) I've tested it with PyQt 5.2 and I don't see if query string values disappeared.

Can you show your code?
    Are you sure, that url with query string doesn't redirect on url without it?

• Firstly, thanks for the response but they are getting stripped :-), But I am using Qt 5.1.1, could it be there is a difference ?

I have written it several ways, and here is the last.
    @
    QUrl publicationURL;
    publicationURL.setUrl(pMainWindow->getPreviewURL());
    QUrlQuery query;
    query.addQueryItem("touch", "false");
    publicationURL.setQuery(query);

qDebug() << QUrl(publicationURL.toEncoded());
    webView->load(QUrl(publicationURL.toEncoded()));
    @

the QDebug statement has the correct url and query string values. in this case touch=false.

Also I run the webserver and there is no redirects and nothing to strip the QS values there.

One thing I did notice that was strange was in the QT Editor when I set the URL for the QWebView in design time the QWebView widget passes the QS correctly. But when I run the code as a (without setting the URL) the page loads but the QS values are missing. So design time works but not run time.

Any help is appreciated.

Dave

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.