Checking signal if it was emitted?
If there is any way to check if signal was emitted? I want to do this because I have signal-slot connection and it doesn't work - as if signal wasn't emitted. Signal is from library and then my slot should work but it's not.
Or is there something to checking emitting signals?
If all conditions are met for the path where the signal should be emitted it is.
What you can try is
- Check connect is called before the signal is emitted
- Check whether the connect returns true or not
- If you use custom types check if they are registered as meta type
You can also:
- Debug into the emit statement, and see where it goes
- Attach a QSignalSpy and check the list of emitted signals