WebView crash on armhf |

• I've finally managed to get a build of Qt5.2.0 with both Webkit and video support, however now Webview causes an instant crash:

@EGLFS: Unable to query physical screen size, defaulting to 100 dpi.
    EGLFS: To override, set QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH and QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_HEIGHT (in millimeters).
    ASSERTION FAILED: isPointerTypeAlignmentOkay(reinterpret_cast<TypePtr>(ptr))
    ../WTF/wtf/StdLibExtras.h(95) : TypePtr reinterpret_cast_ptr(void*) [with TypePtr = long long unsigned int*]
    sh: line 1: 2965 Segmentation fault (core dumped) DISPLAY=:0.0 /home/whummelink/Development/buildroot/output/host/usr/arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/lib/qt/examples/webkitqml/flickrview/flickrview
    Application finished with exit code 139.

This appears to be related:
    https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=125674@

I'll attempt to apply the webkit patch later today, is this something to file a bug on?

• Applying the patch did fix the main process crashing however still got the same error on the subprocess, but some files may have been out of sync. Doing a full rebuild of QT now.

@QML debugging is enabled. Only use this in a safe environment.
    EGLFS: Unable to query physical screen size, defaulting to 100 dpi.
    EGLFS: To override, set QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH and QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_HEIGHT (in millimeters).
    EGLFS: Unable to query physical screen size, defaulting to 100 dpi.
    ASSERTION FAILED: isPointerTypeAlignmentOkay(reinterpret_cast<TypePtr>(ptr))
    ../WTF/wtf/StdLibExtras.h(102) : TypePtr reinterpret_cast_ptr(const void*) [with TypePtr = const unsigned int*]
    WARNING: The web process experienced a crash on 'http://www.nu.nl/'.@

I've done a full rebuild of the root image without debug symbols but still getting a crash at the same point. The issue i'm encountering seems to be related to another webkit bug that's already fixed upstream.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.