[SOLVED] qApp - How to use a "clean" StyleSheet

• Hi,

I would like to set a global stylesheet so that all windows/dialog get the same appearance in my application.
    Right now i'm using 1 stylesheet for MainWindow, and 1 other for a LoginDialog.
    Since LoginDialog is not a children of MainWindow, the stylesheet doesn't get applied and I have to copy my huge stylesheet from MainWindow over there.

My _problem _is that I have to maintain the stylesheet at 2 places and it's messy.. I would like to fix that.
    I know you can use qApp.setStylesheet to cover all the application, but editing the stylesheet in the qtCreator editor is a nightmare (bad aligment, no error check..) I would like to use QDesigner editor and keep my stylesheet at one place. Is there a fast solution for this ? I tried passing MainWindow as parent to LoginDialog, but it doesn't work (cannot convert from 'MainWindow' to 'QWidget *)

thanks in advance, here is my Main :

@int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {

/// START APP
    QApplication app(argc, argv);
    MainWindow mainWindow;
    qRegisterMetaType<Sensor>("Sensor");
    QSound::play(":/sound/beep1");

/// Global variables
    User *user = new User;
    QNetworkAccessManager *manager = new QNetworkAccessManager;
    app.setProperty("User", QVariant::fromValue<User*>(user));
    app.setProperty("NetworkManager", QVariant::fromValue<QNetworkAccessManager*>(manager));

/// Login Dialog
    DialogLogin login(mainWindow);  /// this doesn't compile!  I want to because my stylesheet is in MainWindow
    login.setModal(true);

if (login.exec&#40;&#41; != QDialog::Accepted&#41; {
        return 1; // Error, for example
        qDebug() << "not accepted.";
    }

mainWindow.show();

return app.exec&#40;&#41;;

}@

• Fixed :

@ MainWindow mainWindow;
    DialogLogin login;
    app.setStyleSheet(mainWindow.styleSheet());@

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.