Qt Creator (Qt 5.2.0 64 bit, vs2012, opengl, windows7 ) does not launch

• HI,

I have both 5.1.1 and 5.2.0 installed , and Qt Creator loads fine in the 5.1.1 build, but qtcreateor.exe in the 5.2.0 build does not start --it silently terminates with ERRORLEVEL 0.

I re-installed Qt 5.2.0, and the results were the same.

Incidentally, these were both installed using the installers at the download page (i.e. qt-windows-opensource-5.1.1-msvc2012_opengl-x86_64-offline.exe and qt-windows-opensource-5.2.0-msvc2012_opengl-x86_64-offline.exe).

Is there an environment setting that needs to be configured?

Any thoughts, please?

• Does non-opengl version of qt 5.2.0 works correctly?

• Try to disable all plugins from 5.1 version and then start again 5.2 - does it helps?

• Yes, I tried installing the non opengl version of 5.2, but I was still unable to start qtcreator.exe . I suspected this would be the case, in that, the 5.1 opengl version works fine.

Also, I disabled ALL plugins for the 5.1.1 installation, and I still could not launch qtcreator.exe in 5.2., so this does not help either.

• If compiling qtc manually it is not suitable, you could start in from debugger (you have another ide, eh?) and then attach results to bugreport...

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.