Embedd UI form into mainwindow

• Hi Folks,

I would like to create a project that has a mainwindow with 4-5 same UI section. I thought that I create a new UI form and create the necessary instances into the appropriate section (there are QWidget object), but I don't know, how I do it...
    Can anyone help me?

Regerds,
    Norbert

• You're question is not clear. What does it means "a mainwindow with 4-5 same UI section." ?

• Hi,

The concreate example: I would like to create a UI for a digital osciloscope. As you can see, there are 4-5-6... etc chanels, that are same. I thought that I have one mainwindow with one "display widget" that displays the measured signals and 4 insatnces of same UI form.
    But my problem is how can I embedd my costum widgets onto my mainwindow view?

Regards,
    Norbert

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

You can use your channel widget just like any other widget from Qt's library. You can create a display widget that contains e.g. a QGridLayout and put your channels in it. Then set the display widget as central widget of your QMainWindow

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.