[Solved]WebView has Weird question on Qt 5 (size problem)

• My code was as simple as those:
    @ WebView {
    id: testWebViewJs
    anchors.fill: parent
    url: "http://localhost"
    onUrlChanged: {
    console.log(testWebViewJs.url);
    }
    }
    @

My environment is Qt 5.2 with mingw on WIndows 7.
    I'm working on a qml based tool which is using QtQuick 2.2.
    Here is the problem:
    1.first of all,I can not drag a WebView to ui in the design mode ,it tells me :
    "Using Qt Quick 1 code mode instead of Qt Quick 2 (M324)"
    Even I add WebView manually in code mode,it still show me these error,I had to use "// @disable-check M324" to avoid this message.

2.The WebView shows correct html at the beginning,then I found that it will take over other widgets's place when I scroll up/down the webpage,it seems like the WebView was squatting places outisde of the Rectangle wrapper,suddenly i realized maybe it's just the size probelm.
    Then I found preferredHeight and preferredWidth in the design mode,but it tells me "Cannot assign to non-existent property "preferredHeight".
    I checked Qt 5.2's doc,it's just a few Properties and doesn't have preferredWidth/preferredHeight
    I can't move anymore,should I use Qt Quick 1 instead(I rather not to)?is that a wrong tool for display html content?Grateful for any advice.

• it turns out it's all because of my dropshadow code like this:
    @
    DropShadow {
    id: rectShadow;
    anchors.fill: source
    cached: true;

verticalOffset: 0;
        radius: 8.0;
        samples: 16;
        color: "#80000000";
        smooth: true;
        source: container;
    }

@

I have drawn a shadow around the container(window),webview was in within the window of course,so I still don't know why it's happened,but I can resolve it by simply comment these codes,it works fine now.
    Thanks to my rubber duck

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.