QWizard Commit button font size bug??

• Win7 64 - Qt 5.2 MSVS2012 32bit

I can't seem to be able to change Commit and Finish button sizes in QWizard subclass' constructor.

like so:
    @
    ui->setupUi(this);

QFont font = button(QWizard::CommitButton)->font();
    font.setPointSize(50);
    button(QWizard::CommitButton)->setFont(font);
    @

This works for Next and Back buttons and it used to work for all the buttons in 5.1.1 but Commit and Finish refuse to cooperate in 5.2. Can anyone confirm ? Could this be a bug?

As a side note the Wizard class and form are generated from File->New File or Project menu.

• Alright I'll take that as a yes then :)

As a last resort i'm now using SetStyleSheet so I don't have to revert to 5.1.1.

• You should be able to manipulate the buttons at the moment the buttons actually become relevant. I don't think the button objects exist at other moments.

• They do exist as I can change their size, disable them, make them invisible plus like I said setStyleSheet works only thing that doesn't is setFont and only on those buttons. And just to make sure if I try to call set font from relevant page's initializePage method still nothing happens. This simply doesn't work for commit and finish buttons in 5.2. Most definitely seems like a regression.

• Ok, so file a bug report.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.