Error compiling QT 5 for 64 bits with MS Visual C++ 2010

• Hi, I need a compilation of QT for using with OpenCV. I first used the 32 bit compiler, QT compiled well, but I could not compile OpenCV because I configured it for 64 bits.
    Well, I cleaned up the 32 bit build, started the 64 bit Visual Studio console and tried again. The configuration step worked well, but when compiling I got this error:

Creating library ..\..\..\..\lib\libGLESv2d.lib and object ..\..\..\..\lib\libGLESv2d.exp

Renderer9.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol IID_IDirect3DDevice9Ex

Renderer9.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol Direct3DCreate9 referenced in function "public: virtual int __cdecl rx::Renderer9::initialize(void)" (?initialize@Renderer9@rx@@UEAAHXZ)
    Renderer9.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol IID_IDirect3D9
    ........\lib\libGLESv2d.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
    NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0
    \VC\BIN\amd64\link.EXE"' : return code '0x460'
    Stop.
    NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0
    \VC\BIN\amd64\nmake.EXE"' : return code '0x2'
    Stop.

I have DirectX SDK installed, and I tried to point its lib directory in LIB and LIBPATH environment variables, but no success again. I tied to put the option "-opengl desktop" but the same error occurs.
    What can I do then?

Thx

• I tried to disable OpenGL, but the error still occurs. Any idea?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.