[QT4.8, WIN7_64bit,MINGW] QT Creator cannot DEBUG/BUILd errors

• Hello I have setupped msysgit wich includes mingw on a sub folder thus this provides git enviroment for msys as default mingw enviroment don't have git. I have installed Cmake, QT 4.8 and QT creator into d:\Qt

I opened QT creator, created manually new kit MINGW, browsed MINGW32-make from msysgit dir and and brovsed Cmake and made the compiler stuff to use QT 4.8 libraries and so on.

Problem: I try to debug or compile even basic QT gui I get this errors:

@15:43:40: Running steps for project joo...
    15:43:40: Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
    15:43:40: Starting: "D:\msysgit\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe"
    D:/msysgit/mingw/bin/mingw32-make -f Makefile.Debug
    mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory D:/Lähdekoodeja/build-joo-MINGW_g-Debug' g++ -mthreads -Wl,-subsystem,windows -o debug\joo.exe debug/main.o debug/mainwindow.o debug/moc_mainwindow.o -L"d:\Qt\4.8.5\lib" -lmingw32 -lqtmaind -lQtGuid4 -lQtCored4 d:\Qt\4.8.5\lib/libqtmaind.a(qtmain_win.o): In functionWinMain@16':
    c:\iwmake\build_mingw_opensource\src\winmain/qtmain_win.cpp:93: undefined reference to _Unwind_Resume' c:\iwmake\build_mingw_opensource\src\winmain/qtmain_win.cpp:135: undefined reference to_Unwind_Resume'
    d:\Qt\4.8.5\lib/libqtmaind.a(qtmain_win.o):c:\iwmake\build_mingw_opensource\src\winmain/../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qvector.h:512: undefined reference to _Unwind_Resume' d:\Qt\4.8.5\lib/libqtmaind.a(qtmain_win.o):c:\iwmake\build_mingw_opensource\src\winmain/../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qvector.h:513: undefined reference to_Unwind_Resume'
    d:\Qt\4.8.5\lib/libqtmaind.a(qtmain_win.o):qtmain_win.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12): undefined reference to __gxx_personality_v0' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directoryD:/Lähdekoodeja/build-joo-MINGW_g-Debug'
    mingw32-make[1]: *** [debug\joo.exe] Error 1
    mingw32-make: *** [debug] Error 2
    15:43:48: The process "D:\msysgit\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited with code 2.
    Error while building/deploying project joo (kit: MINGW)
    When executing step 'Make'@

I have read that Qt is build with gcc 4.4 and I did try lates TDM GCC with sils support but it provide linker error:

@:-1: error: fatal error: -fuse-linker-plugin, but liblto_plugin-0.dll not found@

How can I setup QT creator to compile 32bit app in Windows 7 64bit and with Mingw?

In linux compiling is just fine. No problems what so ever.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.