Module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'

• Hello. Sorry, for very possible lame question but I've read other topics and didn't find a response. Today I downloaded Qt5, exactly Qt 5.1.1 for Windows 64-bit (VS 2012, OpenGL, 522 MB) and install it. Also I've installed MSVC2012 and Qt Add-in for MSVC2012. Then I pointed Qt path and created simple Qt GUI application. But when I trying to run it i geting the error:
    @Qt5Widgetsd.lib(Qt5Widgetsd.dll) : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'.@ What may be the reason?
    "Here":https://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/26615 an autor had similar problem but resolved it but having not explained how. I checked my Qt version, it is actual. I would be very appriciate you for a help.

• Moderators

are you trying to build an x86 (32bit) application with 64-bit binaries? :)

• No. What did you mean? When I change target in linker preferencies to x64 I'm getting similar error, x86 conflicts with x64, but with another library.

• You are using incompatible libraries, some are 32 bit, some (notably Qt) 64. Download and use the 32 bit Qt version, that should work.

• I downloaded 32 bit Qt and it works. Thanks a lot. It seems some Qt libraries are 32 bit and some (also Qt) are 64. Why? Is it possible to use?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.