Custom QListView

• Hi,

I would like to implement "this kind of interface":https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxy29mysyft2dfb/customListView.png:
    Each item in the list view would have 3 QString and 1 button that would emit a different signal (based on his device id)

I am looking for the easiest and most robust way to do this in QT.
    I was thinking of a QListView instead of a QTableView because the information is better presented in a QListView. Is this kind of setup possible ? Is there some example that resemble this one? I haven't found much online. I have experience in QTableView but not much in QListView. I don't even know how to show 3 strings next to each other like on the picture using a QStandardItemModel item

Thank you!

code so far :
    @ model_hr = new QStandardItemModel(this);
    ui->listView_hr->setModel(model_hr);
    QStandardItem *item;
    item = new QStandardItem();
    item->setData( "Device", Qt::DisplayRole );
    item->setEditable( false );
    model_hr->appendRow( item );@

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

You should have a look at the QStyledItemDelegate to start. There is e.g. the star delegate example in the documentation that shows how to make a completely custom delegate.

Hope it helps

• Hi SGaist thanks for your message,

I understand the example but not sure it would be possible to have a button on each row with a different signal attached to it, I would have to have a slot that receive maybe int that represent the row in the model?
    @SLOT(clicked(int)) @
    so I know which one was clicked, or make the button name different when I add them to the grid but after in the slot i'm not sure I can retrieve the button name

i.e:
    @connect(button_row1, SIGNAL(clicked(), this, SLOT(clicked())
    connect(button_row2, SIGNAL(clicked(), this, SLOT(clicked())

void clicked() {
    if (event comes from row1)
    qDebug() << "row1"
    else if (event comes from row2)
    qDebug() << "row2"
    }@

Merci

• Lifetime Qt Champion

You could use QSignalMapper

• Thanks i'll experiment a bit and post the code when it's working ;)

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.