Problem with MinGW & QT 5.1

• Hi there,

I've created an application using MinGW 4.8 (came installed with QT). Upon compiling the code, I get this error:
    [code]
    16:12:37: Running steps for project MinecraftServer...
    16:12:37: Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
    16:12:37: Starting: "E:\Qt\Tools\mingw48_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe"
    E:/Qt/Tools/mingw48_32/bin/mingw32-make -f Makefile.Debug
    makefile:34: recipe for target 'debug' failed
    process_begin: CreateProcess(E:\Qt\Tools\mingw48_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe, E:/Qt/Tools/mingw48_32/bin/mingw32-make -f Makefile.Debug, ...) failed.
    make (e=87): The parameter is incorrect.
    mingw32-make: *** [debug] Error 87
    16:12:37: The process "E:\Qt\Tools\mingw48_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited with code 2.
    Error while building/deploying project MinecraftServer (kit: Desktop Qt 5.1.1 MinGW 32bit)
    When executing step 'Make'
    16:12:37: Elapsed time: 00:00.
    [/code]

This is the source code I'm attempting to compile:
    [code]
    //#include <QCoreApplication>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
    {
    //QCoreApplication a(argc, argv);

return 0; //a.exec(&#41;;

}
    [/code]
    There are no spaces in the workspace path, and there are no spaces in the MinGW or QT path. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Regards,
    Spirited

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi and welcome to devnet,

Did you specify any parameter for make to be used ?

• [quote author="SGaist" date="1383207503"]Hi and welcome to devnet,

Did you specify any parameter for make to be used ?[/quote]

No. This is a project I created straight from the QT Console Application project menu. I only activated the MinGW Debug / Release solution. I edited nothing to begin with, then I made a simple hello world application that compiles on Eclipse under the same MinGW. No avail.

Edit: I created a Hello World Project and it has the same problem as above (as all projects I create). Here's the project I'm trying to compile: http://www.mediafire.com/?wrjaxyhnhnoyls5

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Can you locate that e=87 in your Makefiles ?

• [quote author="SGaist" date="1383255597"]Can you locate that e=87 in your Makefiles ?[/quote]

I can't locate which parameter is incorrect. Here's the build directory from the project that contains the make files.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/obxb52klr8tkm3k/build-Hello-Desktop_Qt_5_1_1_MinGW_32bit-Debug.rar

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.