Qt-4.8.4 : does not allow automatic multiple TOCs

• Hello everybody,

I am trying to compile qt-4.8.4 needed for salome 7.2.0 but I have this problem :

qt-4.8.4_SRC/src/gui

/scinet/p7/compilers/gcc-4.6.1/bin/ld: .obj/release-shared/qgraphicsscenebsptreeindex.o(.text+0x628): sibling call optimization to QList<int>::clear()' does not allow automatic multiple TOCs; recompile with -mminimal-toc or -fno-optimize-sibling-calls, or makeQList<int>::clear()' extern
    /scinet/p7/compilers/gcc-4.6.1/bin/ld: .obj/release-shared/qgraphicsscenebsptreeindex.o(.text+0x6d8): sibling call optimization to QList<int>::append(int const&)' does not allow automatic multiple TOCs; recompile with -mminimal-toc or -fno-optimize-sibling-calls, or makeQList<int>::append(int const&)' extern
    /scinet/p7/compilers/gcc-4.6.1/bin/ld: .obj/release-shared/qgraphicsscenebsptreeindex.o(.text+0x734): sibling call optimization to QHash<QGraphicsItem*, QHashDummyValue>::detach_helper()' does not allow automatic multiple TOCs; recompile with -mminimal-toc or -fno-optimize-sibling-calls, or makeQHash<QGraphicsItem*, QHashDummyValue>::detach_helper()' extern

I tried to add the options -mminimal-toc or -fno-optimize-sibling-calls in the Makefile without success.

What should I do ?

I am using Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.3 with gcc (GCC) 4.6.1 .

Thank you for your help,

Cheers,

Bertrand

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.