Bad vcxproj generation with ui files

• Hello
    I have got a problem with genrated vcxproj and qt5 when i use ui files.

VS2010 launch evry time the uic command even if there is no changes because of bad condition in the vcxproj.

Here is the bad lines (in my opinion) :
    @ <AdditionalInputs Condition="'$(Configuration)|$(Platform)'=='Release|Win32'">(set;forms\Config.ui;%(AdditionalInputs)</AdditionalInputs>
    <Command Condition="'$(Configuration)|$(Platform)'=='Release|Win32'">(set PATH=C:\3rdParty\Qt\5.1.0-msvc2010-x86\lib;%PATH:)=^)%) & C:\3rdParty\Qt\5.1.0-msvc2010-x86\bin\uic.exe forms\Config.ui -o generatedFiles\ui_Config.h</Command>
    <Message Condition="'$(Configuration)|$(Platform)'=='Release|Win32'">UIC forms\Config.ui</Message>
    <Outputs Condition="'$(Configuration)|$(Platform)'=='Release|Win32'">generatedFiles\ui_Config.h;%(Outputs)</Outputs>@

With qt4, the command conition was only composed with uic.exe full path and ui file absolute file path, but now there is a set command, and when find the begining of the set command on the additionnal input condition.

If I remove the "(set;" on additionnal input condition, all is working (no continous rebuild when no change is applied)

I used a qt5.1.0 rebuild version with VS2010 on Windows 7 x64 OS

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.