QSQLITE driver not loaded

• Hello,

I have a strange problem. I've been using SQLite with my program for a while now, and it has worked okay. Because of a bug in QSQLTableModel, I had to update my Qt version from 5.0.1 to 5.1.1. Everything worked fine for couple of days.

Today I realized, that my project is again using the 5.0.1 version of Qt! Appearantly installing new version of Qt, it also creates a new Qt Creator -exe, and therefore I've started the old one without noticing it. Well, all is fine I remove the 5.0.1 folder from C:\Qt, restart Qt Creator and try to run my application. I now get the error:

QSQLITE driver not loaded

If I move the 5.0.1 folder back to C:\Qt, it works again! I've checked, that there are same files in C:\Qt\Qt5.1.1\5.1.1\mingw48_32\plugins\sqldrivers that there are in 5.0.1 folder. So why does it check files from the 5.0.1 folder??

• Moderators

check the QtCreator settings, especially the configuration of your kits.
    Also you may check the QTDIR environment variable.

• [quote author="raven-worx" date="1381300269"]check the QtCreator settings, especially the configuration of your kits.
    Also you may check the QTDIR environment variable.[/quote]

Thanks for your answer.

I checked my PATH -variable on my computer, it still had the path for 5.0.1 -directory. I now changed that to 5.1.1, restarted Qt Creator and tried to run my app. Still I get the following error:

QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded
    QSqlDatabase: available drivers: QSQLITE QMYSQL QMYSQL3 QODBC QODBC3

Seems like it does find the driver.. But can't load for some reason.. Any suggestions? :(

EDIT: I got it working now, by rebuilding the QSQLITE driver with 5.1.1 version of Qt. I guess there was something wrong with the driver I've used earlier or something, don't know!

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

Since the path were wrong, you might have been trying to load the sqlite plugin from 5.0.1 while using the 5.1.1 libraries

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.